Referral Reward Scheme
Let’s Do Business
The Referral Reward Scheme is open to everyone in the taxi industry. If you’re in the business and you know someone who’s looking for a great deal on a new or used taxi, you’re in! And remember, whether it’s a purpose-built hackney, a low cost wheelchair accessible taxi or a saloon, estate, MPV or minibus – we have a vehicle to suit every taste and pocket. So, get referring and start earning now!
How it Works
Do you know someone who is looking for their next cab? If so, pass on their details to us and you could earn £100.
And the best part is there’s no limit to how many people you can refer, which means there’s no limit to how much extra cash you can make. There are a few simple rules to follow but it really couldn’t be any easier to get involved.
- Find someone who is looking for their next cab.
- Contact us on the Referral Scheme Hotline 0800 916 30 30 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- We’ll check if we have been in contact with the person referred within 90 days. If we have, it won’t qualify as a referral and we’ll let you know.
- We’ll contact the person you referred and discuss what they’re looking for. Whether it be a cash, lease or hire purchase, all deals are eligible.
- When the customer’s vehicle has been delivered, we’ll send you a cheque for £100.
A Few Simple Rules
- The referred party must be a new customer to Cab Direct.
- Referrals must be made via the Referral Scheme Hotline on 0800 916 3030 or by email to email@example.com
- The person you’re referring must not have had contact with a Cab Direct sales representative within the previous 90 days.
- Only first referrer per referred party will receive payment from Cab Direct.
- Payment of the referral cheque will only be made once the referred party has taken delivery of their vehicle.
- You must be prepared to co-operate with any publicity arising from the scheme.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
It’s as easy as that, so get referring now and start earning some extra cash!
Call us on our Referral Scheme Hotline on 0800 916 3030 to notify us of your referral or for more information on the scheme.